Friday, February 3, 2012

Apologies


Baby Me With A Guilty Look
Hi Folks, 
I am sorry, indeed remorseful, for the long, long hiatus. Just as one who’s been rightly measured and found wanting, I am guilty. For since the middle of December I have been unable to ensure the flow of blog posts, not for lack of enthusiasm but a tight schedule, comprising of my work, my distance learning program and my church commitments. 

However, as I have come to decide, The Liv’2ROCK Company is as important, and for that I have devised, through mastery of time and planning, a way to a good comeback, with the continuity and unbroken service that you deserve.

Here is looking forward to an awesome 2012 as we continue in the adventure of discovering our better selves in Christ Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of Our Faith!

Yours sincerely,
Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment